Dear Customers !
In connection with the introduction of an epidemic emergency state throughout the country of Poland, bearing in mind the need to ensure the safety of both our employees and customers, effective from March 16, 2020 we introduce special procedures for the receipt of orders from KAKADO warehouses.
We kindly ask you to follow the procedures described below which will apply until BEING CANCELLED.
- Due to the temporary need to limit personal contacts, please do not enter the premises of Kakado without prior appointment. Please place orders only by phone or e-mail.
- After preparing the order for collection, Kakado employee will contact you and agree on the fastest possible date for visiting and picking up the goods.
- If the pickup of the order requires payment before picking up, please make the payment at the cashier located in the main building of Kakado.
We recommend making cashless payments.
- Ordered and paid for goods will be exposed on the warehouse ramp by a delegated specialist warehouseman. Please, load the goods yourself into your means of transport.
Customers are strictly prohibited from entering the warehouse.
- If there is a necessity to assist in loading, please inform the warehouse by telephone no. 691 691 398.
A delegated warehouse employee will load the goods into your vehicle.
- The customer or driver should remain in the vehicle cabin during loading.
- Personal contact with warehouse employees should be avoided and any recommendations given to employees of the warehouse should be given by phone, or at a safe distance of min. 2 meters.
We hope that the abovementioned restrictions will allow us all to cooperate safely and pass through the difficult time of the epidemic threat.
Management and Team