GDPR INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR USERS OF WEBSITES LOCATED UNDER THE DOMAIN NAMES: KAKADO.PL AND KAKADO.EU
Pursuant to art. 13 section 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
1. The Administrator of Users’ personal data within the meaning of the GDPR and the Polish Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (as amended) is Kakado LLC with its registered office in Będzin (postal code 42-500), Kościuszki St. 88 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
3. The collected personal data will under no circumstances be transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
1. The Administrator processes Users’ personal data to the extent necessary for the proper implementation of services provided electronically, in particular the start and end of the provision of services and the formation of content of a legal relationship resulting from their provision. With the user’s consent, his personal data can be processed in a wider scope.
2. User’s data, including personal data, are stored for no longer than necessary to allow a User a smooth and consistent use of the Administrator’s websites, and then they will be removed from the system.
1. The Administrator is not subject to the obligation to appoint a Data Protection Officer pursuant to art. 37 par. 1 let. a-c of GDPR.
2. Contact with the Administrator is possible via e-mail: email@example.com , by phone no. +48 32 761-57-15 or by letter sent to the company’s abovementioned address.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the Administrator to achieve a given purpose, i.e. to enable Users to be provided with electronically supplied services and the correct use of websites located under the domain names Kakado.pl and Kakado.eu.
1. In accordance with art. 18 of the Polish Act of July 18, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means, the Administrator as a Service Supplier providing such services may process the following User’s personal data necessary to establish, shape the content, change or terminate the legal relationship between them:
1) last name and first name;
2) PESEL identification number or – if this number has not been issued – the number of passport or other identity document;
3) permanent residence address;
4) correspondence address, if different from the address referred to in point 3;
5) data used to verify the electronic signature of the recipient;
6) e-mail addresses of the recipient.
2. In order to perform a contract or perform any take any other legal action involving the User, the Administrator may process other data necessary due to the nature of the service provided or essential for its settlement.
3. The Administrator may process, with the consent of the User and for marketing purposes, market research as well as Users’ behaviors and preferences analysis for the purpose of improving the quality of services supplied by the Administrator, other data regarding the User that are not necessary for the provision of electronic services, and which are so-called operational data, in particular:
1) markings identifying the User based on his personal data referred to in par. 1;
2) markings identifying the telecommunications network or IT system operated by the User;
3) information about the start, end and scope of each use of the service provided electronically (User’s sessions);
4) information about the time and place in which User made use of services provided electronically.
1. The Administrator reserves the right to disclose the data referred to in par. 1 and 3, concerning Users of websites, to authorized law enforcement authorities for the purposes of their proceedings, as well as authorized third parties that submit a request to provide such information based on the appropriate legal basis and in accordance with the mandatory provisions of law.
2. In the event of becoming aware of the User’s use of websites contrary to the provisions of law or the policies and regulations applicable on the websites operated by the Administrator, the Administrator may process User’s data to the extent necessary to determine his responsibility.
The User at any time has the right to:
- request from the Administrator an access to his personal data;
- correct, move, rectify, delete the data or to limit the scope of its processing;
- lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (supervisory body) regarding the method of data processing if it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR or other laws defining the method of data processing;
- withdraw the consent to data processing without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of the User’s consent before its withdrawal;
- request to delete data from the Administrator’s electronic data carriers (“right to be forgotten”).